1. To allow athletes the enjoyment of playing the worlds most popular court game. 2. To develop a sincere desire to compete, yet to keep it in the perspective of physical development and personal growth. 3. To foster interest in our school, by competing and practicing as a Hinsdale South Athlete.
To develop :
1. Sound stoke fundamentals of badminton. 2. A high level and understanding of physical conditioning required to play competitive badminton. 3. An understanding of badminton strategies.
To develop an understanding of:
1. Responsibilities to self- *to try *to become self-directed
2. Responsibilities to others- *to respect rights and feelings of others *to care about and help others
3. Responsibilities to team- *to demonstrate cooperation and teamwork *to work toward group betterment
Hinsdale South High School Athletics | Home of the Hornets | 7401 Clarendon Hills Rd. | Darien, IL 60561 | Phone 630.468.4240 | Fax 630.468.4242